for 6 burger:
2 red beets
1 big carrot
5 tbs cooked lentils
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp curcuma
1 tsp ras el hanout
pepper & salt
fresh goat cheese
burger buns or bread
young spinach leaves
- Wash, peel, and chop beet and carrots. Place in a food processor and pulse into small pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the burgers to the food processor. Process until thick and sticky.
- Form burger patties out of the beet mixture.
- Add oil to a pan and heat to medium.
- Bake the burger patties in the pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes (or until crispy). Carefully flip to the other side and allow them to cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the goatcheese on the bread buns and top with the burger, spinach and avocado.