500 g spelt flour
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp honey
1 sachet fast action yeast
200 ml warm water
100 ml buttermilk
150 g blueberries
2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Dissolve yeast in the water.
- Beat eggs and add buttermilk and water.
- Next, add all of the flour, salt and honey. Mix well, and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Shape it into ball and place it into a greased bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap and leave to rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour: roll the dough to a thin rectangle.
- Spread the yoghurt over the dough and drop the blueberries.
- Roll the dough from the longest side, then thuck the ends underneath.
- Cut the rolled dough in half length-wise.
- Start braiding two strands one over another. Tuck the ends together to form a circle.
- Place the twisted bread in the preheated oven on 200°C.
- It should be ready and golden after 30 minutes.
Let it cool before cutting it.