Ingredients for 1 “loaf”
100 g nut and raisin mix
150 g oats
1 tbsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla powder
3 carrots (grated in the blender)
4 tbsp flax seeds
200 ml water
150 ml soy milk
a pinch of salt
3tbsp maple syrup or honey
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
70 g oats
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients (except ingredients for topping) in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour the mixture in the baking pan.
- Bake the carrot cake oats for about 10 minutes in the oven.
- In the meantime heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat and mix with maple syrup/honey. Transfer to a medium bowl and add the oats. Stir until combined.
- Take the carrot cake oats out of the oven and cover it with the topping. (use a fork to spread the oats over the loaf)
- Bake another 20 minutes or until it looks golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let it cool off.