For 8-10 muffins
30 g cocoa powder
70 g brown rice flour or other (glutenfree) flour
100 g spelt flour
2 small avocado’s
30 – 35 dates, pitted
250 ml macadamia or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Scoop out the inside of the avocados
- Blend together the dates, avocado and milk.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Mix the two bowls together. (Taste and adjust sweetness).
- Pour into a greased muffin tin and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 180 for 25 minutes.(Check with a skewer and if it comes out clean they are done)