for 6 crepes
120 g buckwheat flour
60 g almond flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
200 ml almond or rice milk
1 tsp coconut blossom sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
butter (for greasing the pan)
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the milk, a pinch of salt and the sugar and stir well.
- Sift the two flours into the bowl, combine the unsweetened cocoa and whisk well together.
- Finely chop the rosemary needles and add them to the batter.
- Grease a non-sticky frying pan suitable for crepes with butter and put it on to high heat. Pour a generous spoonful of the batter over the center of the pan and tilt it until the pan is evenly coated.
- Cook for 1 minute until the crepe can easily be lifted. Flip it gently and cook the other side until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, making sure you grease the pan each time.