70 g oats
2 ripe bananas
90 g chopped pecans
40 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C
- Blend oats and bananas in the blender.
- Put the mixture in a big bowl.
- Chop the chocolate and add to the bowl together with the pecans.
- If it feels too wet to form into cookies, add another few tbsp of oats and stir.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp amounts of the cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and form into loose discs.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn around and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.