- Grapefruit promotes proper digestion and aids metabolic action. It has the power to melt fat away!
- Lycopene in grapefruit attacks cancer cells and lowers the risk of cancer
- Boosts your energy
- Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C. In addition to that, it also helps decrease the amount of insulin in the bloodstream. This will particularly benefit people who are suffering from diabetes.
- Controls cholesterol
- Grapefruit helps relieve fever and the common cold. It also improves liver function and strengthens the immune system against bacterial contamination. Grapefruit is also very effective in managing constipation.
- Grapefruit contains significant levels of anti-inflammatory and skin cleansing agents including the enzyme bromelain, which is known to break down cellulite.
- Grapefruit is high in potassium which supports cellular cleansing and helps tighten and tone the skin.
- Drinking grapefruit juice daily balances pH levels to rapidly reduce the risk of kidney stones.
Recipe: Grapefruit marmalade