For 10 pancakes
150 g spelt flour
1 tsp baking soda
250 ml greek yoghurt
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp butter (or coconut oil)
- Divide the egg yolks and whites.
- Place flour, baking soda, greek yoghurt, maple syrup and egg yolks into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Beat the egg whites and fold them into the yoghurt mixture.
- Heat oil or butter in a frying pan and drop in heaped tablespoons of batter.
- Cook for 1 minute until golden and then flip them over and cook for another minute.
- Serve with maple syrup, blueberries,…