200 g spelt flour
1 el baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
130 g greek yoghurt
70 ml maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC, and lightly grease a bread pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add mashed bananas, Greek yogurt and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.