90 g corn to pop
1 tbsp sunflower oil
6 kale leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
lemon zest from 1 lemon
salt (I used salt with lemon)
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Wash and dry the kale, making sure the leaves are completely dry. (otherwise you’ll end up with soggy kale chips.)
- Rip the leaves off the stems and toss them with 2 tbsp olive oil. Using your hands, gently massage the oil into the kale leaves, making sure to massage the oil well into all the folds and onto the entire surface of each of the kale leaves.
- Place on baking sheet and cook until crispy; about 11 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Pop the corn in a big pot with sunflower oil.
- Crush the kale in small pieces and mix with the popcorn.
- Combine with lemon zest and lemon salt.