200 g flour (I used spelt flour)
220 ml milk (or non dairy)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp poppyseeds
zest of 1 lemon
150 g mascarpone cheese
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp honey
coconut oil or butter, to fry
- Place the flour, baking powder, poppyseeds and lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Pour into the dry ingredients.Mix together until you have a smooth batter (otherwise ou add some extra milk).
- Let it rest while you make the mascarpone cheese.
- Mix together the mascarpone, honey and vanilla and set aside.
- Place a frying pan over a medium high heat and add in a little butter.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of the pancake batter into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with the mascarpone cheese and fresh raspberries.