10 bio lemons
400 g sugar
1 l alcohol 94%
1,6 dl water
- Using a vegetable peeler, you peel the lemons. Keep only the yellow zest, carefully cutting away any white, bitter pith.
- Place the lemon zest along with the alcohol in a glass jar.
- Then you wait. For 3 weeks. Shake once in a while.
- When the infusion is ready, strain out the lemon peel.
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a large pan over high heat. When the mixture boils, remove from heat, and let cool to room temperature.
- Carefully mix the syrup together with the lemon-infused alcohol and store in bottles in the fridge or freezer.