For 12 pancakes:
170 g spelt flour
2 tsp matcha powder
1 tsp baking powder
250 ml milk (almond, soy,…)
1 small ripe banana
a handful spinach
2 tbsp honey
- In a big bowl, whisk together the flour, matcha powder, and baking powder.
- Place the almond milk, banana and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients. Add honey and mix well to combine.
- Heat a bit of butter in a large skillet.
- When hot, pour about 1 tbsp of batter onto the skillet and cook for a few minutes, until bubbles start to form on the top and the edges start to turn slightly crisp.
- Flip and cook pancake for a few more minutes on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Place pancakes in a warm oven to stay warm while you cook the remaining batter.