Ingredients for 2p
130 g buckwheat flour
1 tsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp salt
500 ml soymilk or almondmilk
1 tsp vanilla
zest of 1 bio orange
2 tsp orange juice
- Put together flour, sugar and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine milk, beaten eggs, vanilla, orange zest and whisk until combined.
- Beat in flour mixture until smooth with no lumps.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium high heat and pour about 2-3 tbsp of batter into the pan. As you are pouring the batter rotate the pan with your other hand to spread out the batter into a circle as thin as possible.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
-> I eat them with homemade choco or drizzle them with maple syrup and some fresh blueberries.