200 g oats
200 g buckwheat grains
50 g sunflower seeds
50 g pumpkin seeds
juice of 2 oranges
zest of 1 orange
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, buckwheat and seeds in a large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together honey, orange juice and cinnamon.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well to coat everything.
- Spread the granola mixture out evenly over the baking tray. Pop into the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange zest and stir. Roast for another 15 minutes or until golden.
- Switch off the heat and leave the baking tray in the oven to dry completely while the oven cools.
- When completely cool, store in an airtight jar for up to a month.