190 g chickpea flour
70 g spelt flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 large ripe bananas, mashed
1 large egg
220 g creamy natural peanut butter
120 ml unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
90 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Grease your loaf pan with butter or oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda & powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together bananas, egg, peanut butter, chia and almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Next fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.