180 g oats
3 tbsp flax seed
30 g buckwheat grains
40 g coconut flakes
150 g raspberries
50 ml coconut oil, melted
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- In a small bowl, mash raspberries with a fork.
- In a larger bowl, combine oats, buckwheat, flax seeds, coconut flakes and mix.
- Add in mashed raspberries, melted coconut oil and salt and mix until dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- On a tray lined with parchment paper, bake granola in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway.
- When granola is finished baking, let cool for a few minutes.
Serve with yoghurt/ milk and fresh fruit: