100 g oats
130 g spelt flour
6 dates, soaked and pitted
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp mixed spice
a pinch of salt
50 g walnuts, roughly chopped
50 g goji berries (or dried cranberries)
30 g pumpkin seed
220g baked pumpkin
120 ml dairy free milk (soy, almond, rice…)
80 g oats
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
(extra optional = orange zest)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix oats in the blender until flour.
- Add oat flour, spelt flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir together.
- In a blender mix baked pumpkin, dates and milk.
- Pour the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and add nuts, seeds and berries. Stir until well combined.
- Grease your muffin tins. Evenly distribute the mixture into your muffin tins.
- For the topping: combine oats, oil and maple syrup.
- Add it on top of the muffins and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into the middle comes out clean.