120 g oats
34 g spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp sea salt
255 g cooked pumpkin in small pieces
255 g maple syrup
170 g greek yoghurt
80 g dark chocolate – chopped
- Process flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a food processor into a coarse flour.
- Add in pumpkin, maple syrup and yoghurt and process to combine. Add in the chopped chocolate.
- Leave the mixture to sit for 20 minutes while pre-heating the oven to 180° C.
- Oil a muffin pan.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.