200 g quinoa, rinsed and strained
50 g flax seed
50 g sunflower seed
50 g pumpkin seed
70 g nuts (walnut, almond, hazelnut, pecan)
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
a pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until crispy and toasted (around 15 minutes).
- Stir once halfway through.
-> Eat it with greek yoghurt or almond milk or -like in this picture- use it as topping for your green smoothie!