3 red bell peppers
1 red onion
2 cloves of garlic
700 ml vegetable stock
1 tbsp tomate paste
1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grill the red bell pepper in the oven until skin is black. Let them cool off then peel.
- Cut the turnip and the red bell pepper.
- Put some olive oil in a big pot and bake onion and garlic until golden.
- Add red bell pepper, turnip and tomato paste.
- Add vegetable stock and spices and let it simmer until turnip is soft.
- Mix the soup with the blender and adjust flavour if necessary.
- Serve with roasted chickpeas and kale.