5 tbsp teff
1 small can coconutmilk
1 tsp cardamom
1 blood orange
juice from 1/2 blood orange
3 tbsp honey
a pinch of clove/cinnamon/sezchuanpepper
1 tsp beepollen
1 tsp nigella seeds
1 tsp pistachios
1 tsp saffran/safflour
- In a small pot, combine the coconut milk and cardamom.
- Whisk everything together and set on low heat, bringing the milk to a simmer.
- Add the teff flour a little bit at a time.
- Continue until you’ve whisked in all of the flour.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes more, or until the mixture has thickened up.
- In a bowl, combine blood orange juice with honey and spices.
- Pour the porridge in a breakfast bowl, pour on the honey blood orange juice.
- Top with beepollen, nigella seeds, pistachios ans safflour.