1 tbsp instant coffee
40 ml hot water
250 ml heavy whipping cream
5 tbsp powdered sugar (see note)
220 g marscarpone cheese
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
dark chocolate (80%)
- Place the instant coffee in the hot water and stir.
- Mix 3 tbsp powdered sugar and marscarpone cheese with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla and coffee.
- Beat heavy whipping cream with 2 tbsp of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture gently.
- Place the tiramisu in piping bag.
- Pipe a small amount on the bottom of 4 serving glasses
- Top the layer with a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Continue layering the tiramisu and cocoa powder.
- Once you get to the top layer, grate chocolate over the top