- Turmeric is full of antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents which significantly improve our immune system.
- The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which is known as a powerful antioxidant.
- Curcumin also has anti-inflammatory qualities. This makes it effective for fighting heart disease, osteoarthritis pain, and other health problems related to inflammation.
- Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory benefits can be beneficial when applied topically, too. It is considered an effective treatment for psoriasis and other skin disorders, and it is a natural antiseptic and can be used to treat burns and cuts.
- Turmeric is also known for fighting cancer. There are studies showing turmeric could be beneficial for preventing breast, prostate, skin, and colon cancer.
7 recipes with turmeric :
- Turmeric milk
- Golden overnight oats
- Mango turmeric smoothie
- Mint turmeric smoothie
- Turmeric cashew
- Carrot Orange Turmeric Soup
- Creamy vegetarian curry